Bridgewater Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
On November, 25, 2017
After kitchen remodeling, taking the time to do a Bridgewater bathroom remodel is the next step in raising the value of your home. Whether you make big changes or just “freshen up” your bathroom, the following ideas can help make one of the most heavily used rooms in the house one of the most heavily admired.
There are many ways that you can remodel a bathroom. Here are a few ideas:
1. Wall Tiles– Many Bridgewater contractors will tell you that smaller tiles are outdated. Why not try bigger or custom designed tiles? The new tiles will be exactly what you want and will help protect your walls from splashing water. As part of your Bridgewater bathroom remodeling, try using new tile for your whole wall or just to accent.
2. Floor tiles– Dark, dingy floors will make any Bridgewater bathroom seem smaller and less inviting. Try installing lighter colored flooring to open up the space.
3. Heated Floor– Speaking of new flooring, consider heated floor as part of your bathroom remodeling project. It’s a small change that reads as high luxury and would be a big selling point if you plan to put your house on the market.
4. Vanity– Use your bathroom remodeling as an opportunity to try something new. Try cleaner lines with a floating vanity. Or go treasure hunting for a great antique vanity, especially if you live in an older home– look for something that ties in with the decade that the home was built and design around that idea.
5. Faucets– Faucets are a relatively cheap and easy way to freshen up your bathroom. You can also use the faucets to help tie the new decor and design together, for instance if you did go with a touch of retro design as homage to the era when the house was built.
6. Toilets– Relocating a toilet can call for major bathroom remodeling. Replacing it is a simpler task, and can really change the look of your bathroom. Try adding a bidet for a luxurious feel– although for a major task like that you would need to contact a Bridgewater contractor.
7. Lighting– Whatever you do, try to get rid of any overhead lighting in your bathroom. It isn’t attractive and throws unhelpful shadows to those trying to use mirrors. Wall lighting can increase the value of your remodel and is more forgiving than overhead.
- How To Make the Most of Your Small Bathroom Remodeling Project in Massachusetts
If you have never conducted a remodeling project before but are interested in improving your Massachusetts home, you should consider remodeling a small bathroom. Small bathroom remodeling projects can be extremely rewarding. Oftentimes, these spaces are used seldomly because they have a small, cramped, and uninviting feel. By improving these aspects, you can add substantially…Read More
- Accessibility in Sandwich Bathroom Remodeling
If someone in your family has a disability or is aging, your Sandwich bathroom remodel design will either make the remodeled bathroom more comfortable and accessible or inaccessible. Your design can easily incorporate the features and space recommendations that will make the bathroom more accessible for everyone. The housing industry has outlined several levels of…Read More